From The Utopian Encyclopedia
|This is part of the Utopia WIKI Player written guides.
THIS PAGE is a guide aimed to cover Attacking & Calculating an Attack. It comprises of tips and tricks written by other players, for regular utopians. Please be civil in your discussions if you disagree with a point made on the page.
- Check that your target isn't in a war.
- Retrieve your target's defense.
- Check if you casted relevant self-spells (War spoils, Quick feet, Fanaticism, Anonymity etc.).
- Check that you are sending the right amount and type of troops generals.
- Check that you're sending the right number of generals, do NOT send 4 when you need to make more than one hit.
- Check the attack type (if you click back when hitting the second time, remember to set it again).
- Check if the target is online (he could have casted protective self-spells in order to make you bounce).
- Make sure the hour hasn't ticked since you got your intel.
- Recheck Intel.
- Hit the button.
Retrieving your Target's Defense
If he has Army Out
- Get an accurate Spy on Military
If he has Army In
- Get a Spy on Throne.
Calculating An Attack
Modified Offense you need to send = (Target Def * 1.04036)
- Intel gathered using 10% of your thieves will be accurate.