- 1 Significance of the Hostile Meter
- 2 Attacks, Spells, Ops and How they Move the Meter
- 3 Detailed: Effects of Moving the Meter & Changing Relations
Significance of the Hostile Meter
When a party hits 15 points they become hostile to the kingdom which they hit/opped. Unfriendly status requires 5 points to achieve.
If both Kingdoms are Hostile, either Kingdom may declare War (normal Unfriendly v Hostile declares are available).
On the first of each Utopian Month, both hostile meters decay by one sixth (16.6667%) or 2 points, whichever is greater.
Attacks, Spells, Ops and How they Move the Meter
Different successful attack types, spells and thievery operations add to the hostile meter at varying levels of intensity. The attacks add to the meter according to the figures given below.
Traditional Marches, Conquests, Razes, Plunders, Massacres, Learns
All these attacks add 2 points to the hostile meter per hit.
Ambushes and Bounces
Ambushes add 1 point to the meter.
Bounces will affect the meter based on offense vs defense sent (i.e. a failed attack with greater than 75% offense sent would move the meter equivalent to 50% of a successful Traditional March).
Spells and Thievery Operations
|Thievery Operation||Relations Required||Value|
|Rob the Granaries||Normal||0.02|
|Rob the Towers||Normal||0.03|
|Rob the Vaults||Normal||0.04|
|Steal War Horses||Normal||0.06|
Detailed: Effects of Moving the Meter & Changing Relations
- Dragon A dragon sent to an unfriendly KD will only have 50% health points.
- Expose Thieves
- Lightning Strike
- Fool's Gold
- Mystic Vortex
- Meteor Showers
- Land Lust
- Abolish Ritual
- Magic Ward
- Barrier of Integrity
- A Dragon sent to a hostile KD will only have 75% health points.
- You get some honor bonuses from ops
- Mana costs of offensive spells decreases to 2%
- Stealth costs of offensive operations decreases to 2%
- A Dragon sent in war has full health
- Dragon networth range is removed when targeting a kingdom you are at war with
- Decreased Gangbang Protection
- 75% Protection from hits from kingdoms outside the war (phasing in over 24h)
- Decreased attack times, phasing into become 25% after 12 hours