|This is part of the Utopia WIKI Tools Series.|
What is Utopia Angel?
Colloquially known as Angel.
Utopia Angel is a program which simultaneously provides formatting, calculating and optimizing tools to the average utopian.
It may be downloaded at http://www.utopiatemple.com/angel.php
- Windows 32bit platform
- 64MB memory (128MB or higher recommended)
- Internet Explorer 4 or above
Features of Utopia Angel
Crystal-Ball / Throne page
Spy on Military / Military Advisor
Survey / Internal Affairs
Spy on Sciences / Science Advisor
| Clipboard Manager *
Live Update *
Screen Ruler *
CUTS.NAME Integration * (link)
* Features available in Non-Utopia Mode
Utopia Angel is fully supported, even though it is a free product.
Utopia Angel Guides
For other Guides please refer to http://www.utopiatemple.com/help.php.
The Forum Agent is a module of Utopia Angel, which automatically posts intel (SoT, SoM, Survey and SoS) into external message boards such as Utopiapimp. A board administrator can customize the behavior of all Forum Agent clients using his board, by posing simple instructions in a predefined thread. These instructions may be used for telling the clients to create a new thread for each province instead of throwing all the intel in one thread, to split different kingdoms into separate forums, and so on.
The basic usage is straightforward. In the various calculators there is a field for Stance. Clicking on it will pop-up a dedicated window, where you can set a new Stance, and check its effects. To see the specific effects in Angel, hold your mouse over the question-mark sign ("?") near the Stance field in the relevant calculator.
If you are making an attack using Utopia Angel however, BE CAREFUL. Sometimes if you mis-copy a page, the modifiers that Angel applies to your values will be off since not all the Offense and Defense stance effects are incorporated into your Military Efficiency field (for example, in Fortified stance the decrease in Offensive Military Efficiency is not reflected in your Military Affairs page).
Q: I get different Military Efficiency value from SoT and SoM.
- A: Make sure to set the right Stance in the Military Calculator prior to copying the SoM. You may do so manually, or by copying the Kingdom Page. You should also check your War status (ie: Relation fields in both panels), as Stances have no effects in War. SoT and SoM should result in similar Military Efficiency value.
Q: The Stance fields have no effect in the Military Calculator.
- A: You should remember that Offensive and Defensive Stance effects are already incorporated in the Military Efficiency field in the Military Calculator. You may use the Bonuses tab to manually control all the Military Efficiency's factors, including Stance.
- http://forums.utopiatemple.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6 Versions History
- http://forums.utopiatemple.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3 Report Bugs & Problems
- http://forums.utopiatemple.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2 Known Bugs & FAQ
- http://forums.utopiatemple.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4 Suggestions
- http://www.utopiatemple.com/help.php Utopia Angel Help Guides