Kingdom Ritual Page
The Kingdom Ritual page will also display various information such as:
- current KR status (type and strength)
- whether a new ritual is being cast
- how many more successful casts are necessary
For enemies: an active Kingdom Ritual will be displayed via Spy on Throne, where you will see which KR is active and current strength
Types of Kingdom Ritual
As of Age 74, there are seven kinds of Kingdom Rituals:
- Affluent - Increases income by 20%, Birth Rate by 30%, and draft speed by 25%
- Barrier - Reduces spell/op damage by 15%, increases DME by 10%, and increases defensive TPA and WPA by 10%
- Expedient - Reduces military training time and building costs by 25%; reduces build times and training costs (including thieves) by 20%
- Godspeed - Reduces attack times and offensive military casualties by 10%; increases battle gains by 10%
- Havoc - Increases offensive TPA and WPA by 25%; increases spell/op damage by 10%
- Onslaught - Increases OME by 10%, honor gains by 20%, and enemy casualties on your offensive attacks by 15%
- Resilient - Reduces battle gains on incoming and outgoing attacks by 25%; reduces defensive military casualties by 20%
Completing A Ritual
To complete the ritual the Kingdom must cast the ritual spell (found on the Ritual tab) 80 times within 48 hours of the ritual being started. The ritual spell has a difficulty similar to the most difficult self spell, a very expensive rune cost (Cost Multiplier = 6)and costs 2% mana per cast.
A successful Kingdom Ritual will last for 48-120 hours. While only one KR can be active, another KR can be started before the active KR ends, very similar to Dragons. Once the KR is completed, the previous KR will be replaced. All users will have a KR page; only on this page you will have the KR spell available to help initiate the KR.
Destroying A Ritual
As of Age 73, rituals are destroyable via the Abolish Ritual spell. This spell reduces the strength of the Ritual by a flat rate of 2%. Abolish Ritual can only be cast on a single province a maximum of 10 times such that, in order to destroy a Ritual from 100% to 0%, you would need to cast the spell 10x on 5 different provinces.
Once a Ritual reaches 0% strength it will be removed, unless it has not reached it's minimum duration of 48 hours, at which point it will remain until the 48th tick and be removed at that time.