Kingdom Ritual Page
The Kingdom Ritual page will also display various information such as:
- current KR status (type and strength)
- whether a new ritual is being cast
- how many more successful casts are necessary
For enemies: an active Kingdom Ritual will be displayed via Spy on Throne, where you will see which KR is active and current strength
Types of Kingdom Ritual
There are three kinds of Kingdom Rituals:
- Barrier - Increases defensive TPA and WPA by 25%; reduces gains via attacks against the kingdom by 10% (similar to Guard Stations); +10% DME
- Affluent (WAR ONLY, not EOWCF) - Increases income by 25%, Birth Rate by 20%, and draft speed by 25%
- Onslaught - Increases OME by 10% and enemy casualties on your offensive attacks by 15%
- Note: The Affluent Kingdom Ritual can be initiated and completed at any time regardless of your stance (relations) however, if it is active and you are NOT in war you will receive no effects from it.
Completing A Ritual
To complete the ritual the Kingdom must cast a new 'ritual spell' 100 times within 48 hours of the ritual being started. The ritual spell will have a very expensive rune casting cost; and have a difficulty similar to the most difficult self spell.
A successful Kingdom Ritual will last for 120 hours. While only one KR can be active, another KR can be started before the active KR ends, very similar to Dragons. Once the KR is completed, the previous KR will be replaced. All users will have a KR page; only on this page you will have the KR spell available to help initiate the KR.