Kingdom Ritual Page
The Kingdom Ritual page will also display various information such as:
- current KR status (type and strength)
- whether a new ritual is being cast
- how many more successful casts are necessary
For enemies: an active Kingdom Ritual will be displayed via Spy on Throne, where you will see which KR is active and current strength
Types of Kingdom Ritual
There are three kinds of Kingdom Rituals:
- Barrier - Reduces spell/op damage by 10%; increases DME by 10%
- Affluent - Increases income by 10%, Birth Rate by 20%, draft speed by 15%, and BE by 5%
- Onslaught - Increases OME by 10%, honor gains by 20%, and enemy casualties on your offensive attacks by 15%
- Havoc - Increases offensive TPA and WPA by 15%; increases spell/op damage by 5%
Completing A Ritual
To complete the ritual the Kingdom must cast a new 'ritual spell' 100 times within 48 hours of the ritual being started. The ritual spell will have a very expensive rune casting cost; and have a difficulty similar to the most difficult self spell.
A successful Kingdom Ritual will last for 120 hours. While only one KR can be active, another KR can be started before the active KR ends, very similar to Dragons. Once the KR is completed, the previous KR will be replaced. All users will have a KR page; only on this page you will have the KR spell available to help initiate the KR.