For previous bonuses, see Personalities (Age 79)
For Race bonuses, see Race
- Well versed in the anatomy of their race, those led by a Cleric have a superior ability to heal and protect their troops. Clerics assist their armies on the battlefield personally by healing wounded soldiers to reduce overall troop losses.
Title: [RulerName] the Blessed
- The Heretic goes against the fundamental norms and does not care. They are perfectly happy dissenting from acceptable beliefs and doctrine.
Title: [RulerName] the Skeptic
Lived at: Age 68 ... now
- A master of magic, the Mystic has experience with getting the most out of the world of sorcery. Being led by "one of their own" gives a province extraordinary abilities in the mystic arts. Mystics will find themselves having access to one of the most deadly spell that others can simply never experience.
Title: [RulerName] the Sorcerer/Sorceress
Lived at: Age 13 ... now
- The Paladin is a holy warrior dedicated to smiting evil and protecting the innocent. They support their comrades with divine blessings and fight with increased fervor against dragons.
Title: [RulerName] the Chivalrous
Lived at: Age 72 ... now
- Widely considered to be evil to the core, the Rogue is a very enigmatic persona. Rogues have extensive experience in the arts of thievery, fraud and crime - but in the Utopian World, this can be used for both good and evil. Rogues will find themselves having access to deadly thievery operations that others can simply never experience.
Title: [RulerName] the Rogue
Lived at: Age 13 ... now
- The Tactician's focus is on the strategic side of war, allowing swift and accurate movement of troops. Leadership is its own reward and the Tactician's cunning gives you the unique ability use their strategic advantage to protect their gained land.
Title: The Conniving [RulerName]
Lived at: Age 46 ... now
The War Hero
- Great military leaders, the War Heroes are amongst the finest commanders in Utopia. A background in war and a legacy of heroism creates an aura of legitimacy around any leader. The War Hero gains enormous respect for his or her position.
Title: [RulerName] the Hero
- Aggressive, powerful and forceful are all adjectives that come to mind when describing the Warrior. Leadership through military power is what being a Warrior is all about. The Warriors aggressive nature allows them to conduct Conquest attacks against a greater range of opponents.
Title: [RulerName] the Warrior
Lived at: Age 13 ... now
- Merchants are the masters of trade and finance. Known for their intuition and expertise when dealing with cash, Merchants are able to generate more gold than the other personas.
Title: The Wealthy [RulerName]
Lived at: Age 13 ... Age 67
- An artisan is a skilled manual worker who crafts items that may be functional or strictly decorative, items, and tools. The Artisan buildings work more efficently in their production.
Title: [RulerName] the Craftsman/Craftswomen
- How the Freaks come to power, no one knows. Freaks can be ruthless, headstrong, impressive, or foolish. The freak adds a great deal of chance to every attack you make. It includes the ability to succeed in otherwise impossible attacks or fail in fairly easy assaults. You never really know what will happen when choosing this background.
Title: The Crazy [RulerName]
Lived at: Age 13 ... Age 38
- Unlike the above personalities, the General's focus is on the strategic side of war. Leadership is its own reward, and the General's cunning gives you the unique ability to conduct Conquest Attacks at all times. The benefits of this attack are simple: failure can still yield positive results. Military tact is about far more than winning vs. losing for the General -- it is about gaining strategic advantage and taking bits and pieces of land.
Title: The Great [RulerName]
Lived at: Age 13 ... Age 35
- The Sage has the wisdom of the ages and an infinite knowledge. Understanding so much about life, the world, and history, the Sage can provide unique guidance in a world consisting of so many different areas. Provinces led by Sages will find themselves more efficient in the domains of arts and sciences.
Title: The Wise [RulerName]
Lived at: Age 13 ... Age 77
- The Shepherd is an expert of the lands and a master of the environment, with extensive experience in farming, fishing and hunting. Their ability to live off the land surrounding them helps their people generate food from all types of land. Shepherds are also able to ignore all diseases and climatic anomalies affecting their province.
Title: The Humble [RulerName]
Lived at: Age 13 ... Age 53
- The Undead will turn any race into unnatural beings with amazingly unique abilities. They are generally rotting to pieces and carry the plague (a highly contagious disease that will kill the living but seems to provide the Undead the strength they need to survive) with them wherever they walk. This strength allows them to continue fighting through even the most grievous of wounds, effectively lowering their casualties in battle.
Title: [RulerName] the Undying
|« Previous: Race||Next: Throne »|
|Ages|| 1998 - 1999 : The first generation of Utopia (1) • The Second Age of Utopia (2) • The Third Age of Utopia (3) • The Fourth Age of Utopia (4) • The Fifth Age of Utopia (5) • The Sixth Age of Utopia (6) •
2000 - 2001 : The Seventh Age of Utopia (7) • The Age of Chaos (8) • The Renaissance Age (9) • The Age of Conflict (10) • The Age of Nobility (11) • The Era of Magic (12) • The Era of Mystery (13) • The Era of Strife (14) •
2002 - 2003 : The Age of Valour (15) • The Age of Discovery (16) • The Age of the People (17) • The Age of Heroes (18) • An Era of Hope (19) • An Age of Dreams (20) • An Age of Wonders (21) • An Age of Conquerors (22) • The Revolution (23) •
2004 - 2005 : An Age of Glory (24) • An Age of Tranquility (25) • An Age of Turmoil (26) • An Age of Courage (27) • An Age of Intrigue (28) • An Age of War (29) • An Age of Unity (30) •
2006 - 2007 : An Age of Reason (31) • An Age of Kings (32) • An Age of Prosperity (33) • The Age of the Dragon (34) • An Age of Triumph (35) • An Age of Bravery (36) • The Age of Darkness (37) •
2008 - 2009 : The Age of Angels (38) • The Age of the Scholar (39) • The Awakening (40) • The Age of Renewal (41) • The Age of Hope (42) • The Age of Rebirth (43) • The Age of Change (44) • The Age of Light (45) •
2010 - 2011 : The Age of Distinction (46) • The Age of Justice (47) • The Age of Peril (48) • The Age of Conspiracy (49) • The Age of Resurrection (50) • The Age of Domination (51) • An Era of Supremacy (52) •
2012 - 2013 : The Age of Havoc (53) • A Call to Arms (54) • Veil of Shadows (55) • Strength in Union (56) • Relentless Onslaught (57) • Art of War (58) • An Honorable Proposition (59) • A Battle Joined (60) •
2016 - 2017 : The Age of Perception (67) • The Age of Heresy (68) • The Age of Scholars and Scoundrels (69) • The Age of Daunting Judgement (70) • The Metamorphosis (71) • The Era of Venerated Bastions (72) • The Age of Tricksters and Mischief (73) • The Age of Affinity (74) •
2017 - 2018 : The Age of Empowering Enchantments (75) • The Age of the Empyrean Advent (76) • The Age of Accession and Abrogation (77) • The Age of Insight (78) • The Age of Vanguards Acquiescence (79) • The Age of Reconnaissance (80)
|Races & Personalities|
|Races||Avians • Dwarves • Elves • Faery • Halflings • Humans • Orcs • Dark Elves|
|Extinct Races||† Bocans • † Dark Elves • † Dryads • † Gnomes • † Undead|
|Personalities||The Heretic • The Mystic • The Paladin • The Rogue • The Sage • The Tactician • The Undead • The War Hero • The Warrior|
|Extinct Personalities||† The Artisan • † The Freak • † The General • † The Merchant • † The Shepherd • † The Cleric|
|The Utopia Guide|
|Introduction||Getting Started with Utopia • Creating a province • Race & Personality|
|The Menus||Throne • Kingdom • News • Explore • Growth • Science • Military • Mystics • Thievery • War Room • Aid • Dragon • Ritual • Mail & Forums • Politics • Relations • Rankings • Preferences|
|Advanced||MunkBot • Invitations • Reservations • Utopia • Province • World of Legends|