From The Utopian Encyclopedia
The following restrictions are in place:
- Provinces may not explore without the resources to cover the costs.
- At least 50% of existing acres must be built upon or undergoing construction.
- The Explore Pool must be greater than 0 acres.
- Provinces can not explore more than their current acres at once
- Kingdoms with less than 10 provinces will see an increased explore penalty
The explore pool has the following features:
- Starts at 200 acres at the start of the age
- It grows by 3 acres a tick
- It will decay by .25% a tick when over 700 acres in the pool
- It does not decay if there is less than 700 acres in the pool
- It does not decay in war or end of war ceasefire.
- When a war ends, a provision of additional land is added when to each province's explore pool for both kingdoms
Effects of War on Exploration
The following penalties apply during war:
- Exploration costs increase by 250%
- Fortified Stance: +500% Explore costs
|« Previous: News||Next: Growth »|
|The Utopia Guide|
|Introduction||Getting Started with Utopia • Creating a province • Race & Personality|
|The Menus||Throne • Kingdom • News • Explore • Growth • Science • Military • Mystics • Thievery • War Room • Aid • Dragon • Ritual • Mail & Forums • Politics • Relations • Rankings • Preferences • MunkBot|
|Advanced||Dragons • Invitations • Reservations • Utopia • Province • World of Legends|