Dragons, Aid & Stances
At any given time, a kingdom can only be producing one dragon. In addition, a kingdom can only be the target of a single dragon.
+20% Military losses in combat -15% Attack Gains
-25% Thievery & Magic Effectiveness
-25% from Building Efficiency
-10% from Military Efficiency
|All dragons result in 10% lower income and the loss of 20% of new draftees.|
- Dragon Cost is determined at the time the dragon is started.
Dragon Cost = Dragon Type Cost Mod * Cost Metric Cost Metric = Target Kingdom NW * 0.656
|Dragon Type||Cost Mod|
|Dragon Type||HP Mod|
Historical Dragon data
- Previously all dragons cost the same amount of GC and had the same Hit Points which were determined via:
Dragon Cost = MAX ( Target Kingdom NW , Your Kingdom NW ) * 1.25
Dragon HP = ( Receiving Kingdom NW / ~44 ) * Relations Mod
Aid & Tax
Max Aid Shipment = Province Networth * 4
Base Tax Rate = -4 * (Trade Balance / Networth + 4) Tax Rate = DEPEND ( Base Tax Rate ) : Base Tax Rate < 0 = 0 0 < Base Tax Rate < 98 = Base Tax Rate Base Tax Rate > 98 = 98
- Tax Rate is capped at 98% max.
- If receiving province has been hit significantly and is subject to Gangbang Protection:
- Tax rate will be cut in half
- Tax will be capped at 15% rather than the 98% max.
- Taxes don't take effect until your negative trade balance reaches 400% of your networth (equivalent to one maximum aid shipment).
- If the province is below the average networth of the Kingdom, then the tax rate is calculated on the average kingdom province networth.
Tax Rate Reduction
Tax Rate Reduction = Trade Balance * ((1 - 0.75) / 100)
- It takes 11.5 real life days to halve your trade balance.