Dragons, Aid & Stances
At any given time, a kingdom can only be producing one dragon. In addition, a kingdom can only be the target of a single dragon.
+20% Military losses in combat -15% Attack Gains
-25% Thievery & Magic Effectiveness
-25% from Building Efficiency
-10% from Military Efficiency
|All dragons result in 10% lower income and the loss of 20% of new draftees.|
- Dragon Cost is determined at the time the dragon is started.
Dragon Cost = Dragon Type Cost Mod * Cost Metric Cost Metric = MAX ( Target Kingdom NW , Your Kingdom NW ) * 0.656
|Dragon Type||Cost Mod|
|Dragon Type||HP Mod|
Historical Dragon data
- Previously all dragons cost the same amount of GC and had the same Hit Points which were determined via:
Dragon Cost = MAX ( Target Kingdom NW , Your Kingdom NW ) * 1.25
Dragon HP = ( Receiving Kingdom NW / ~44 ) * Relations Mod
Aid & Tax
Max Aid Shipment = Province Networth * 4
Base Tax Rate = -4 * (Trade Balance / Networth + 4) Tax Rate = DEPEND ( Base Tax Rate ) : Base Tax Rate < 0 = 0 0 < Base Tax Rate < 98 = Base Tax Rate Base Tax Rate > 98 = 98
- Tax Rate is capped at 98% max.
- If receiving province has been hit significantly and is subject to Gangbang Protection:
- Tax rate will be cut in half
- Tax will be capped at 15% rather than the 98% max.
- Taxes don't take effect until your negative trade balance reaches 400% of your networth (equivalent to one maximum aid shipment).
- If the province is below the average networth of the Kingdom, then the tax rate is calculated on the average kingdom province networth.
Tax Rate Reduction
Tax Rate Reduction = Trade Balance * ((1 - 0.75) / 100)
- It takes 11.5 real life days to halve your trade balance.
You may not change your stance if you have changed it within the last 24 hours. 24 full ticks must pass before it can be changed. A kingdom in Prosperous stance will automatically revert to normal at the expiration of the 72nd tick.