From The Utopian Encyclopedia
Gold Coin (1gc or $1) is Utopian Currency, the base of Utopian Economics.
Banks and population produce money, wizards could cast it from Tree of Gold.
Spend money on Exploration, Building, Training and Wages.
Raw Income = (2.75 * Employed Peasants) + (2.75/3 * Unemployed Peasants) + (0.625 * Prisoners) + (Banks * 25 * BE)
Modified Total Income
Modified Income = Raw Income * Plague * Riots * Bank % Bonus * Income Sci * Honor Income Mod * Race Mod * Personality Mod * Dragon * Ritual
Military Expenses / Wages
Military Expenses = (((Def specs + Off specs )*0.5) + Elites * 0.7) * Wage Rate * Arms Bonus * Race Bonus * max(Inspire Army , Paladin's Inspiration) * Greed
- Wages are not paid to basic soldiers.
- Greed affects War Heroes as a wage penalty, not an income penalty
- Paladin's Inspiration overrides Inspire Army
Raw Living Space = ((Built Land + Land in progress) * 25) + (Barren Land * 15) + (Homes * 10) Mod Living Space = (((Raw Living Space - Homes Bonus) * Race Bonus) + Homes Bonus) * Population Science * Honor Population Bonus
- Honor Bonuses are calculated as 1+(Personality Mod * Base Honor Bonus)
Current Population = Peasants + Soldiers + Off Specs + Off Specs in Training + Def Specs + Def Specs in Training + Elites + Elites in Training + Thieves + Thieves in Training + Wizards
- Prisoners do not add to the population
Peasants Hourly Change = (Current Peasants * ((Birth Rate + Love & Peace) * Homes Bonus * EOWCF * Chastity - Storms)) - Drafted Soldiers - Wizards Trained
|Love & Peace||0.85%||0|
- Base birth rate is 2.05% and ranges from 1.9457% up to 2.1525% ( ± 5% of 2.05% )
- There must be enough living space for peasants to increase
- When a province is overpopulated, the number of peasants will decrease by 7% per hour change.
Available Jobs = (Completed Buildings - Homes) * 25
Unfilled Jobs = MAX ( Available Jobs - Peasants - ROUNDDOWN( Prisoners / 2 ) , 0 )
Employed Peasants = MIN ( Peasants , Available Jobs - ROUNDDOWN ( Prisoners / 2 ) )
Unemployed Peasants = Peasants - Employed Peasants
Employment Rate = (Employed Peasants / Peasants) * 100