|This is the FAQ Page for Utopia. If you have questions, it is suggested you post them at the discussions page or put them up on the Utopian Forums.|
Politics and Monarchy
Q: Some of our Lords have two votes, some have three, why?
- A: Those with additional votes are War Heroes as it is one of their bonuses.
Q: I just had a look at someone's kingdom page, and they have two monarchs. How do they manage this?
- A: What you are seeing is a result of server lag as well as the setup of the kingdom. The kingdom has a dual monarchy system in place, whereby votes are split between two provinces with the two provinces having control of the swing vote. When monarchy shifts to another province, it appears that the kingdom has two monarchs since the previous monarch's province has not been updated.
Attacking and Gains
Q: A province at 900 acres hits me (1000 acres) for 170 acres, then I hit a province with 1300 acres but only managed to get 70 acres, why is this!
- A: Previously, gains were based on Networth, not acres. However, as of Age 72, gains are based on a hybrid Land Based Gains (LBG) system that incorporates networth.
Q: My attack didn't show on my paper!
- A: This is a commonly known problem known as a paper bug. Occasionally the paper may miss out your own hits. However, your hits will be reflected in your target's Kingdom Papers (take a Snatch News).
Spells, Ops and Effects
Q: I cast Nature Blessing 20 times, but I still haven't cured The Plague! Is this a bug?
- A: Natures Blessing has a 20% chance EACH time to cure The Plague, the casts are unrelated.
Q: Guard stations! Tell me more!
- A: GS only protects from resource losses - they don't protect from massacres.
Q: Why is my Mystic personality not granting me double wizard production according to my Internal Affairs page?
- A: The Internal Affairs page lists the net effect of each buildings, not including personality or racial bonuses.